Solvent Based Adhesive
Solvent based acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive is polymerized by special polymerization technology with various kinds of special acrylic monomers.Moreover, it has good adhesion for plastic, metal, glass, card board etc.
HX - 8045D-2A
transparent to light
2,000 ~ 4,000
10 ~ 12
180° Stripping fore
1,100 ~ 1,300
Mainly used in foam material and EVA
Mainly used in EVA, foam material and other coating manufacturing for various types of coating machine.
1. One component adhesive and can be coated directly.
2. Direct coating without adding cross-linkage agent.
3. Applicable to a variety of coating like like roll coating, knife coating etc.
4. Have good applicability for foam material and EVA.
5. Have good balances between initial adhesion, cohesive force stripping force.
6. Storage stable, easy to use.
7. High transparency after film form.
8. Excellent anti-aging and yellowing.
9. Excellent moisture resistance, weather resistance and high temperatureresistance
10.With SGS report support.
Please store the product in a cool place, and avoid sunlight and rain. Store in original unopened containers and use within 6 months from date of manufacture. Do not expose to the atmosphere for a long time or otherwise the solvent will be volatile and may be contaminate with moisture. Moreover, customers could choose Packing and types of shipping.
We are a professional manufacturer engaged in the research,development,productions and sales of acrylic type pressure sensitive adhesive,solvent based acrylic resin and polyisocyanate hardener 45 years We make sure to offer the best service for our customers!